Premier Exhibition with focus on:
- Various Achievements, Welfare & Development Schemes of Central and State Governments & PSEs
- Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
- Health, Family Welfare, Women & Child Development
- Rural & Tribal Development
- Development of North East Region
- Development of Khadi & Village Industries and Handicrafts etc.
- Banks, Financial & Research Institutions
- Water Resources & Pollution Control
- Power & Energy Sources & Conservation
- Autonomous Bodies viz. MCD, NDMC etc.
The Government Achievements & Schemes Expo–2017 and concurrent exhibitions, ‘International Agriculture & Horti Expo’ and Food & Technology Expo-2017 are being organized by NNS – India’s most diversified media group since 1950 – on 14-15-16 July, 2017 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India, in fully air-conditioned Halls.
The 3 day exhibition is being organized with focus on various welfare & development schemes of central and state governments; PSEs; Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs); Health, Family Welfare, Women & Child Development; Rural & Tribal Development; Development of Khadi, Village Industries & Handicrafts etc.; Banks, Financial Institutions; Pollution Control; Power & Energy Conservation; Insurance & Research Institutes; Warehousing & Technologies.
Like its earlier editions, the Government Achievements & Schemes Expo – 2017 will provide an excellent platform for all the departments under governments at the centre, states and union territories to showcase their public welfare and developmental schemes and achievements. The expo also provides an interactive platform for various boards, autonomous bodies and corporations.